Michal Slomski, BSc (Hons) in Digital Forensics and Cyber Security
I am in my final year of studies at T.U Dublin. I began my studies with a strong interest in ethical hacking and software engineering. During my first two years at the university, I acquired strong skills in:
As I progressed further with my studies, I developed new skills in:
- Penetration testing
- Securing network systems
- Analysing malicious software and activity
I submitted many projects and assignments such as:
- Deploying a Modern Honey Network and analysing data collected using the Splunk interface.
- Hardening the Sandbox
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Securing vulnerable web application
- Configuring and exploiting the AlienVault OSSIM
Visit the ‘Security Blog’ page to review my work or click ‘Contact’ to contact me!